Monday, 14 May 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to the all new SHINE blog! I was writing some of the posts for last weeks Facebook page and wondered if they were a little long so thought I'd link it to this, so you can read at your leisure without blocking up your newsfeed.

'Shine like stars....'
Phil 2:15

The purpose of the page and this blog is to encourage you and help you to become the women of God that truly SHINE His light into this world. I hope you enjoy going on this journey with me, and please do email me if you have any questions or concerns. This isn't a professional site - I'm just a mother who loves God, loves chatting to my girls and who wants to encourage the women of God in all that we do in our daily lives. So do let me know what you think and of you have any ideas for the blog/page and what you'd like to see on here, so let me know!!

To start the season off, we're taking a look at Elizabeth George's book 'Life Management for Busy Women'. We went through the 10 disciplines that help us to develop a passion for God's Word and now we are looking at developing a passion for prayer. So this week we'll be taking a look at how important prayer is and how special it really is.

So for now...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment