Saturday, 22 December 2012

One word.... SHINE!

A couple of the blogs that I read and follow have been talking abou the concept of having one word to focus on over the next year - and everything I put on the blog - and I mean everything - needs to reflect it and show my passion. So obviously my word for this year is SHINE! 
 
To help with this Melanie at Only a Breath has blessed me by making this beautiful button for the blog. Thank you so much Melanie - I love it!!! 
 



I'm taking a little break to spend Christmas with my boys, but I'll be back in the New Year with more encouragement - but I'll leave you with a little challenge - what is your one word for next year?? 
 
Thank you so much for the comments and encouragement over this last year - I have loved reading them all! I hope you have a very  blessed Christmas & a wonderful New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment