Sunday, 23 February 2014

Book time :)




As you know, I got a copy of Darlene's book to review and I was delighted! I enjoy her teachings on her website and some of her previous ebooks, so I knew I would enjoy the book. It didn't disappoint. 

In each chapter she is very real and insightful as she challenges us to live for God as virtuous and Christ-centred women. I have been so challenged through her book that I invited the book club I'm involved with to read it too. Usually we read one book a month, but there is so much packed into this wonderful book that we only got to discuss the first couple of chapters, and are going to continue working through two chapters a month as we seek to become the women (and wives) that God intended us to be. 

This month we had a lengthy discussion on what it means to be virtuous and all the things that that conjures up in our minds, as well as discussing how we could become kinder wives, blessing our husbands but also bringing god glory in how we act. 

I am truly blessed to have been able to read this book and to add it to my collection of highly highlighted books that I can read again and again and again! Darlene is a great writer and I can't wait to see what she writes next! 

I'll post more thoughts as we discuss our way through the book! :) And if you won a copy - why not add your thoughts below!! 
Keep shining xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment