Sunday, 1 May 2016

Meddlin' Madeline Mysteries...

When I first read about the chance to be on a launch team for 'Sweet on me' I was so excited! Chautona Havig is easily one of my favourite authors. She got me hooked after I read 'Ready or Not' (Aggie's Inheritance Book 1) so much so that I immediately bought and read the other two books in the series!!! 



So it was with great excitement that I signed up, ready to read the first book of a brand new series. And boy was I surprised! Not only did it completely surpass my expectations, but now I'm just devastated that I have to wait until she writes the next book in order to read it!! I'm not the most patient of people! 

Madeleine is an amazing character and I bonded really quickly with her quirkiness, her independence and feisty spirit. I love the fact that she is lost in her own thoughts at times, and I adore the way those around her interact with that! The 'will-she-ever-notice-him' is lovely and I can't wait to see what happens as the series progresses. 

This first story focuses on Madeline's suspicions of her friends fiancĂ© as she follows him to investigate and see if he is what he claims to be. As she explores the seedier side of Rockland her eyes are opened to a different side of life. I don't want to spoil it for all of you - so you'll just have to buy it to find out what happens!!!! 

Meddlin' Madeline is now a fantastic friend and I'm looking forward to seeing what she gets up to next!! 

Keep shining xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment