Friday 24 November 2017

Life lessons from 2017...

2017 is nearly over and this has been an 'interesting' year for me. There are parts that I can't recall at all, and parts that are blazed into my memory. So I decided to take a look through the year and see what lessons I have been learning this year. 

1. Life is not fair.

2. And life is short. We need to cherish every moment. 

3. Netflix is addictive! I've watched way too much TV this year!

4. I can't do a burpee. No really - its not pretty and I end up flat on my face! 

5. I'm stronger than I ever thought I was.

6. Friends truly are the family we get to choose. 

7. Spending time with the ones you love is worth more than gold.

8. Sometimes the things buried deep in your head should be allowed to stay there. 

9. And sometimes they need to come out. 

10. And God is always there throughout it all. 

11. I am true maths freak! I do love a good calculation!

12. Pursuing your dreams is always worth it. Even the feeling of working towards a goal has its own rewards.

13. Looking after my mental health is something I need to do consciously every single day.

14. Life can be exciting and life can be boring  - and there's nothing wrong with either!

15. God is a God of miracles.

16. I want to be who I'm meant to be - not who I think I should be. 

17. No matter what - God is enough

Image result for in christ alone my hope is found

We've 6 weeks of 2017 left and I feel the need to focus on praise and gratitude as we end a very interesting year. God has done so much for all of us this year, yet its sometimes hard to focus on anything but the negatives or harder parts. 

So for the rest of the year I plan to post songs, pictures and stories of thankfulness and praise to our Creator, our King and our Saviour. 

Keep shining xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment